JJ Meds is a medical marijuana delivery service in Canada. They seem to have received an extortion demand, as they explained on the CanadianMOM forum (“MOM” refers to Mail Order Marijuana, not that lovely woman who made you peanut butter and jelly sandwiches):
we wanted to share with the community what has happened.Drama:
Today JJ Meds was attacked. We got an extortion threat from
[email protected] demanding funds to prevent a customer information leak.
Once the team leaders found out, we took immediate action to address this situation.
– The website is now offline
– All IDs have been removed
– We have a security company removing malware and any other hacks to our website
What this means to you:
– Unfortunately no more orders until further notice
– The JJmeds website will remain offline until security is ensured
– No more outstanding value for our members because of the actions of these hackers until further notice
Security and privacy are of utmost importance to us, especially to you, and we are taking drastic measures to ensure that any info is removed. We are not here to scam anyone, and we will never do an “exit scam” or intentionally hurt anyone.
All orders that are paid for will still be sent out. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
Thanks for your patience and support. We’re very sorry this has happened; we’re all victims here.
We WILL be back though!
For those who are interested, here is the email threat that we got