It seems we are not yet done hearing about the Netgain Technology breach (with updates)
And another (7/1) CentraCare Health and Carris Health – Willmar Lakeland Clinic (formerly known as Family
Practice Medical Center)
And another (6/16) Imperial Beach Community Clinic (Health Center Partners of Southern California (“HCP”)
And another (6/14) Family Health Centers of San Diego (Health Center Partners of Southern California (“HCP”)
And another (6/8) Minnesota Community Care
And another (5/28) Caravus.
And another (5/16) SouthCare Carolina notifiying 76,035 patients.
Another update (5/14): Jackson Thornton notified employees of clients.
It seems we are not done hearing about entities impacted by the Netgain Technology ransomware incident.
SAC Health System has now issued a press release.
Previously disclosed entities:
- January 29 – Ramsey County notified 8,700 clients of Family Health division
- February 17 – Woodcreek Provider Services notified 207,000 patients
- March – Sandhills Medical Foundation notified 39,602 patients
- March 26 – Apple Valley Clinic notifies 157,939
- April 8 — Neighborhood Healthcare notified 45, 200
- May 8 — San Diego Family Care and its business associate Health Center Partners of Southern California. Health Center Partners had previously reported 293,516 affected.