Maryland health department says there’s no evidence of data lost after cyberattack; website is back online
Christine Condon and Hallie Miller report:
The Maryland Department of Health said Monday that there was “no evidence” any of its data had been compromised after a cyberattack forced the agency to take its website offline over the weekend.
“There is no evidence at this time that any data have been compromised,” department spokesman Andy Owen said in a Monday afternoon email.
Read more at The Baltimore Sun.