More parking facilities affected by DataPark breach
More on the DataPark breach previously noted on this blog as impacting customers of the St. Louis Parking Company in Missouri:
ABM Parking Services, Inc. announced that Datapark, a vendor that provides and maintains point of service software for several Chicago parking facilities managed by ABM Parking, confirmed a data security incident. This incident may involve certain customer credit and debit card information of customers who parked at the following locations:
- 130 E. Randolph St., Chicago, IL 60601 (9/29/14 – 10/29/14)
- 1 South Wacker Dr., Chicago, IL 60606 (9/30/14 – 10/30/14)
- 225 W. Wacker Dr., Chicago, IL 60606 (9/29/14 – 10/31/14)
- 303 E. Wacker Dr., Chicago, IL 60601 (9/29/14 – 10/29/14)
- 55 East Jackson Blvd., Chicago, IL 60604 (9/30/14 – 10/29/14)
- 60 E. Randolph St., Chicago, IL. 60601 (10/6/14 – 10/31/14)
- 227 W. Monroe St., Chicago, IL 60606 (9/30/14 – 11/18/14)
- 10-30 South Wacker Dr., Chicago, IL 60606 (9/29/14 – 11/3/14)
- 111 E. Wacker Dr., Chicago, IL 60601 (9/29/14 – 11/1/14)
A copy of their notification was uploaded to the California Attorney General’s site today, here (pdf). The company offered affected customers one year of services with Experian ProtectMyID® Elite.
Note that another DataPark client also recently reported a breach, but the details of that breach appear somewhat different than what was reported here as the Willard Park Garage incident reportedly involved a handheld skimmer.