From the it’s-about-time dept., Yeni Şafak reports:
… Turkish Justice Minister Bekir Bozdağ said that the source of the mass leak should be verified.
Turkey has a personal data protection law which guarantees personal data protection as an institutional right, in force. Fifty million people is a very big number. We will take all measures to avoid an incident like this. This incident occurred in 2010, as Minister Yıldırım previously indicated,” said the minister.
Previously on Tuesday, the Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yıldırım said that it was not a current incident and the same allegations were made in 2010.
Read more on Yeni Şafak.