Molly Merrill writes in Healthcare IT News that Absolute Software Corporation, a security software solutions vendor, has identified the top five data security risks most often faced by healthcare facilities. The five risks are:
1. Failure to protect sensitive data beyond encryption.
2. Inability to accurately manage mobile computer assets.
3. Sensitive information on public terminals.
4. Difficulty implementing a comprehensive data security plan.
5. Reluctance to create a data breach policy.
Full story – Healthcare IT News